Friday, October 22, 2021

The Great Pumpkin Walk

 Last year Kimberly put on a pumpkin walk in Memorial Park where you could walk through the park and see pumpkins that people carved or decorated. It sounded like fun but the weather was not very nice so I decided to stay home. This year, they had it again and I decided I was going no matter the weather and I dragged Danielle along.

The Great Pumpkin Walk again was in Memorial Park from 5-7. We got there right at the beginning to avoid most of the people. There were over 80 pumpkins along the path as well magicians, a story walk, a few treats, and a craft based on the book.

I thought about putting my pumpkins in but I didn't want to drop them off by 4 and pick them up when it was over. There were a lot of neat pumpkins. Some done by families, some by schools, scouts, and community organizations. I was really impressed by many of them. 


















It is a great family activity. Get some exercise, see some cool pumpkins, get some tasty treats, and read story as you walk. I would definitely go again. It is a family friendly, not scary, Halloween activity that is free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment