Friday, October 1, 2021

5039. Do the Rope Maze at Seaquist Orchards in Sister Bay

 One of the many pins I looked at while looking for things to do in Door County, mentioned a rope maze at Seaquist Orchards in Sister bay. I figured this would be good place to let the kids run away for a bit too. The store was supposed to be good too.

The rope maze isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Maybe if I was pint sized, it would be better. The ropes were tied between trees to give you the appearance of a maze. There was a path to follow but it was seemed like it never took you to the middle.

The kids weren't interested in the maze and enjoyed the playground equipment while Stacy and I navigated our way through the maze. It was really simple. We were done in no time.

I did go back through a second time trying to get to the middle and after much wandering I did get to the middle even if it did require me stepping over the rope. The directions said I could. 


The kids enjoyed the playground and the did you know boards. 

We never did check out the store. I've added it to the list as part of checking out all the country stores in Door County. That might be an adventure in itself. Honestly skip the maze unless your kids seem interested and check out the store instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment