Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Signature Sandwich


While sitting around having beers after the games on Thursday night, the guys decided to get together for a late lunch on Friday. One of the guys was telling about this prime rib sandwich at Game Time and everyone was practically drooling. They decided that Game Time was the place for lunch.

Game Time is a sports bar and bowling alley. We joked that we should bowl of few games before the baseball games. “Where are the umpires?” “Just bowling a few games. They will be here eventually.” I’m sure that would have gone over well. No bowling… just lunch.

Since we came to Game Time just for the prime rib sandwich, that’s what all 7 of us ordered. When the menu says “Signature Sandwich Prime Rib Melt”, it was a no-brainer. I don’t think any of the guys would argue that this wasn’t an amazing sandwich. The Signature Sandwich Prime Rib Melt is layers of shaved prime rib dripping with au jus with melted cheese on a sourdough bread. Just thinking about it, makes my mouth water.

Image from Gamet Time Website

I’m sure other things on the menu are just as good. Maybe if we ever get back to Jamestown, I will try something else. Wait probably not because I would want a prime rib sandwich to satisfy my craving.


No comments:

Post a Comment