Saturday, September 12, 2015

#2747. Play mini golf in New York

After the championship game of the World Series, the rest of the umpires headed home. We were staying Saturday night in Jamestown. By the time the game ended and everyone left, it was about 4:00. I wanted to go to Buffalo to see the Bisons play. The Buffalo Bisons are AAA baseball team and I have not yet been to an AAA game. The hubby vetoed that idea. I didn’t want to sit in the hotel all night. Jokingly I said we could play mini golf, since playing mini golf in every state is on the bucket list. He was cool with that but wanted to know where. My good friend, Google, informed me that there was one not too far away, almost by the Walmart we went to in the morning.

Lakewood Golf Center had mini golf and a driving range. Mini Golf was $7 a person. It was cheaper than Badger Sports Park. For 4:00 it was busy. There were usually 2 or 3 groups in front of us at a hole. We had nothing else to do so we didn’t mind waiting and it was a nice day.



The course itself wasn’t overly difficult but challenging enough. All the greens and walkways were kept up and nicely landscaped. I actually beat the hubby. He is the better golfer. I earned bragging rights. I did get a hole in one but because I took a mulligan it really didn’t count. Boo.

My Hole in One


We had fun. It was a nice way to spend an early evening before dinner. If we are in Jamestown again, I’m 
sure we would play mini golf here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment