Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Night in Canton

When we decided to stay in Canton, the hubby wanted to stay at the La Quinta again. We stayed there several years ago and really liked the place. I could get the La Quinta or the Ramada for the same price. He still wanted the La Quinta. So I booked the La Quinta. It gave me an option of getting a text when our room was ready and I signed up for it. I got a text before we even got to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame saying our room was ready.

When we finally got to the hotel around 4-4:30, check in was a breeze. We asked the front desk person about a pizza place and she was very helpful. She gave us a menu for Papa Bear’s and said that is the best pizza in town.

Our room was very nice. Just like last time, we had a flat screen TV. I am sure that many hotels have flat screen TVs but 5 years ago the flat screen was a big deal. Since the hotel is set off the main road and the highway, it is very quiet.

I tend to choose hotels that give me free breakfast since I need to have milk in the morning. The breakfast at La Quinta was very good. There was a huge selection. It is the only place I’ve seen that has a dual waffle batter dispenser. One side was regular and the other side was apple cinnamon. Even when we had a late breakfast (after 9 am), there was still a good selection left.


Check out was just as easy as check in. If we are ever back in the Canton area, we will stay at La Quinta again.

No comments:

Post a Comment