Monday, September 7, 2015

# 1345. Visit Notre Dame University near South Bend

The one thing the Hubby wanted to see on this trip was Notre Dame, more specifically the football stadium. I wanted to see the campus. Initially we planned on seeing Norte Dame on the way out of town on Tuesday morning. As it turned out, dinner on Monday took us to the edge of campus. We decided to walk around campus after dinner.

Our first stop was the football stadium. As luck would turn out, it was under construction so we couldn’t get very close. The basketball arena is right next to the stadium. The stadium is not flashy. It is a simple design but it still impressive and classy just like the rest of the campus


Then we went on a walk to see the building with the gold dome. Of course, it was on the other side of campus. At least it wasn’t hot out… and I was getting my steps in. The only thing I didn’t get to see was the grotto. The hubby was getting cranky and I couldn’t remember everything I wanted to see on campus. I really wanted to see the gold dome. 





Walking through Norte Dame allowed us to see more of the campus than a quick drive by tour that we would have done in the morning... like we did at Penn State and Purdue.

I can now add another collage stadium to the list of the ones I have seen.
      ü  Wisconsin
      ü  Penn State
      ü  Purdue
      ü  University of Florida
      ü  Notre Dame




No comments:

Post a Comment