Friday, March 6, 2020

Pizza and Beer in Dodge City

We weren't all that impressed with the restaurant we ate at last year in Dodge City and we wanted pizza. So a quick search on Trip Advisor advised me that Dodge City Brewing had pretty good pizza. Beer and pizza sounded good to me. They specialized in craft beers and several looked interesting.

Dodge City Brewing Company literally has beer and pizza on their menu. There are a few soft drinks and wine available but it's a very limited menu. They have 10 different kinds of New York Style Pizza in one size.

The parking lot is across the street so you might want to be careful after leaving if you had a beer or two. My favorite feature was the garage doors that they can open when the weather is nice out.

There are 11 different craft beers on tap and a guest beer in bottles. There are no flights. You can get a sample size, half pour, or a full pour. I decided to go with a half pour (thinking it was smaller than it was) of Tenderfoot Blackberry Pale Sour. Stacy got me hooked on sours over the summer. The beer was very good. The hubby didn't like it though. I probably would have gone with a sample size though. The half pour was slightly too much beer for me.



The pizza was very good. We got the Cowboy pizza otherwise known as cheese and sausage. Initially we got the wrong pizza but they quickly fixed it. It was a bit saucy for my liking. I covered the sauce puddles with Parmesan cheese.



I would totally go back here again. The hubby said we could try the pepperoni next time. We did saw another restaurant nearby that looked good too. We'll see where next year leads us.

No comments:

Post a Comment