Monday, March 9, 2020

6101. See the Wienermobile

I've seen the Planter's Nutmobile. I wanted to see the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile. I seen it drive by as I went for a walk but never up close.

As we were walking up to the Brewers Game tonight, I spotted the Wienermobile. Score! This was turning into a great night.



I was able to get my picture taken with the Wienermobile. The hubby thought I was nuts.



Then I went INSIDE!!! It seats more people than I thought it would. They wouldn't let you near the drivers seat though.




I also asked if this was the same one that was pulled over in Wisconsin a few weeks back but it wasn't. It turns out there are several wienermobiles in each region of the country driven by recent college graduates. Once an Alpha Xi drove one.

After I saw the inside, I bugged the guy to give me a wienie whistle. So now I own my very own wienie whistle just like Neal in The Santa Clause.

If you ever get a chance to check out the wienermobile, DO IT. It's a classic and everyone should see it at least once in their life (or at least before they grow up)

No comments:

Post a Comment