Saturday, August 10, 2019

A Creepy Random Pyramid

When Googling "Random Things in Madison," I stumbled upon a mini pyramid hidden in the city. I told Stacy we needed to find the random pyramid.

Since we had a bit of time before we had to go see Beauty and the Beast, we decided to go find the random pyramid.

All I have to say is I'm glad I made note of the actual directions to get to the pyramid. Because once we reached the address for the pyramid, we would have never found it.

The directions were as follows, per Roadside America

Behind the Madison School and Community Recreation building, which is on the north side of Regent St. at its intersection with Glenway St. Park in the lot, then walk east along Regent St., past the building, then turn left (north) and follow the overgrown driveway to the rear parking lot. Walk to the very back, to the fence, and turn left. Follow the trail into the trees. You'll quickly see a small path on the left that leads to the pyramid.


Yup, never would have found it without the directions.



We found the pyramid. It was a bit creepy.. almost something used to worship Pagen Gods or something. I am glad it was relatively light out yet when we hiked to the pyramid because I don't think I would want to visit it in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment