Wednesday, August 15, 2018

AP US Mini Golf Tour 2018: Council Bluffs, Iowa

I wanted to get at least 1 round of mini golf in this vacation. We had 3 different states to be able to play in, two of which I never played mini golf in. I found a place another indoor mini golf place just outside of Omaha in Council Bluffs, Iowa. It looked much more entertaining than the place in Arizona besides I got a decent deal on Groupon. I challenged the hubby to golf on our to Des Moines at Pirate Putt Indoor Miniature Golf.



There were two different courses to play at Pirate Putt -- the orange or the black course. Both of them looked to be rather challenging. We played the orange course.



Many of the holes are pirate themed but they are all very challenging. They look easy but there's turns or something to make it just challenging enough.


You have to putt up the side of the pirate ship.



There is a plinko board and similar challenges.



I had a really bad hitting day. I couldn't hit the golf ball where I wanted it to save my life. The hubby actually had to give me lessons and help me out on a few holes. With his assistance I managed to get a hole in on the 12th hole. I know it's not quite fair but at the rate I was going I needed all the help I could get.



The hubby ended up beating me by 9 and leads the yearly series 2-0 with not many more opportunities to golf this year. Good thing the series isn't tied.

No automatic alt text available.

I would definitely go back to Pirate Putt. The company that owns Pirate Putt also has two other indoor mini golf courses in the Omaha area with different themes. I would check the others out if we were near them. I think the pirate theme would be the hubby's favorite though.

No comments:

Post a Comment