Saturday, July 1, 2023

5531. Go to Gus’s Drive In in East Troy

 A few years ago, we wanted to go to Gus's drive in in East Troy for dinner on our way to the Beloit Snappers game but it was packed with cars so we ended up at another drive in. This year I knew we wanted to eat at Gus's again. We were well prepared for the Cruise In that happens every Saturday.

Gus's Drive In is located just outside of East Troy. You can't miss the 10 foot Big Gus Statue.

 It is your typical 60s drive in but does not have car hop service even though it looks like it does. There is plenty of sitting inside and outside.


Because we had ice cream for lunch, we just got burgers and fries. The burgers were very good. The fries were crinkle cut but not bad. I am not a huge crinkle cut fry person. I thought about getting the Italian beef but figured it was my first trip, I better get a burger. I will definitely try the Italian beef next time, along with some custard.



We will definitely be back. We don't get down that way often but when we do, it is now on the list. If you haven't been to Gus's, definitely check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment