Friday, May 19, 2023

Appleton Night Market

 When I ran into Rudy at one of the indoor famer's markets, he let me know about the Night Market in Appleton and that he would be there. Cannoli's at night? Sounds good to me. I convinced Heather she had to come with me. 

Initially the Night Market was not all that exciting. College Ave was closed from Superior Street to Morrison Street. It was similar to a street fair. Lining both sides of the street were food vendors and craft vendors. There were musicians set up along the way. As well as some aerialists. I have to admit the aerialists were very cool.



We wandered down College Ave, picked up some cannoli, and decided to go follow the Fox Trot Trail to kill some time. 

When we got back from Fox Trot Trail, we got some gelato and Italian Cream Sodas from Copper Rock Coffee Shop.



After refueling, we saw some fairies.

Then almost became part of the Chinese dragon parade. That was really cool. The dragon featuring the little kids was adorable.





As we continue to stroll up and down the street, we caught a glimpse of the ninja warriors. Too bad we couldn't get close enough to really enjoy the show. They were amazing.




The Night Market was a lot of fun at times but there were also a lot of people. I hope they do it again and I would check it out. The street performers are always my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment