Saturday, February 11, 2023

23 in 2023: Go to Copper Rock Coffee Shop

 Copper Rock Coffee Shop has been downtown Appleton for many years and I keep saying I'm going to go. I am not a coffee drinker but I have found I enjoy chai lattes and hot chocolates. Heather and I had time to kill before Death by Chocolate started and I was like we can get coffee. As we headed towards downtown, I gave Heather the option of ACOCA coffee or Copper Rock which was on the 23 in 2023 list. She was like I'm always game on helping you knock things off. Off to Copper Rock we went.

Now TECHNICALLY, I have been to Copper Rock when Tara and I did Light It Up downtown Appleton. One of the stops was Copper Rock and they were serving cookies with Mrs. Clause. However, I really didn't count it since I didn't order a beverage.

Copper Rock had an assortment of beverages for me. They had several flavors of Chai lattes including chocolate and raspberry. They had frappes and hot chocolate. I was good to go. Trying to make up my mind, Heather saw the Valentine Day Specials. There was a Sweetheart Chai Latte which was a raspberry and vanilla chai latte. Sold. We both got one.

Despite being too hot to drink initially, the Sweetheart Chai Latte was amazing. It wasn't too sweet or fruity. It was the right combination of flavors to make it delicious. 


Copper Rock also has a baked goods plus a small breakfast menu and plenty of options for lunch. The food all looked amazing. Oh.. and it has gelato. This could be dangerous. There is definitely plenty of space to sit and chill. I am putting this on the list for potential Cookie Baking breakfast spots.


I am glad to support local coffee shops when I get a chance and I will definitely be back. If I was still working at the site and not home, this could potentially become a a very expensive habit since I would pass it every morning on my way to work. Even Heather sent a message to her coworker recommending this place. Definitely check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment