Saturday, May 13, 2023

5328. Go to Johnsonville Marketplace in Johnsonville

 Five years ago or so Andrea and I decided we needed to go see the giant Brat sign. She has been there several times but always without me.  Well.. we finally made plans to see this year.  She agreed to meet me at the Johnsonville Marketplace when I came down for croffles as part of our Sheboygan adventure.

Johnsonville Marketplace is located off of Hwy J and 57 in Sheboygan County. It is the retail store for Johnsonville Sausage. It is usually open 7 days a week 9-5 (9-4 on weekends). 

The reason we wanted to go was to see the giant brat sign and take pictures. We saw the giant brat sign. Unfortunately, they do not let you climb on it. That would make the pictures even better if you could sit on the pedestal by the 'A" or "T". 


Besides the giant brat, there is a giant chair. I love giant chairs. I'm on a life mission to sit in as many giant chairs as I can find. This is at least number 3 that I know of. 




Inside the store has many Johnsonville products including clothing and stuffed animals. There are every kind of Johnsonville Sausage you can imagine. 

It is definitely worth checking out if not for the fun pictures but for the shopping. It is definitely a Wisconsin store. If I was making a Wisconsin bucket list, this would probably be on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment