Saturday, May 13, 2023

6845. Try a croffle

 Back in January, Andrea sends me a message that says I found where we are going for breakfast when you come down in a few weeks. Looking at the menu and saw they had Croffles, I quickly agreed. It turns out shortly afterwards, they temporarily closed for over a month. Finally we both found time in our busy schedule to have a croffle date.

A croffle is a hybrid waffle and croissant. It is made by putting a croissant in a waffle iron to smoosh it down. It looks like a waffle but has the flaky layers of a croissant.

At Eb Flo in Sheboygan, you can have either a sweet or savory croffle. They have about 10 different varieties of croffles.

For me it was relatively easy to decide. I don't like the one ingredient or another in most of the croffles so I went with Ham and Swiss.

Andrea went sweet and had Nutella Banana.

While we waited for a table to open up inside, we sat outside and enjoyed the fire. 

Once a table opened back up, we quickly went back inside. It was not that nice out to sit outside.



O.M.G. The Croffle was amazing. The perfect combination of croissant, ham, and cheese. It was gone very quickly. Andrea said hers was amazing as well. I probably would have eaten it because the bananas weren't overly ripe. I'm very picky when it comes to bananas.

We will definitely be back. I would highly recommend Eb Flo's for a place to grab brunch when you're in Sheboygan. They have other things besides croffles and they all looked good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment