Friday, May 17, 2024

5104. Go to Legendairy Cookies ‘N Creamery in Appleton

 Last year at the Night Market, Heather pointed out Legendairy, a cookies and ice cream place on College Ave. I have been meaning to get there ever since. Then the hubby saw an advertisement for it, and was like how did you not tell me about this place? This year Heather met me downtown again for the Night Market and advised her we were going to have to go Legendairy so I could scope it out for the hubby. She was okay with this.

Legendairy Cookies 'N Creamery is a gourmet ice cream sandwich place. It is located downtown Appleton and is open 7 days a week in the summer. Parking can be a challenge since it's all street parking unless you park in the ramps.

Legenddairy has frozen custard sandwiches or you can get just regular homemade frozen custard. You can build your own custard sandwich or pick up some pre-made ones. Build your own is $6 and pre-made are $5. You could also could do a flight of custard for $11. So I little pricy for me but I wanted to try them so I bit the bullet.

For a custom cookie sandwich, you start by picking out your cookie. I went with double chocolate chip. They have about 6 different flavor of cookies. You could mix and match if you really wanted. Then you pick your custard. They have about 16 different flavors. I went with mint chip. You could add a topping if you want such as sprinkles but I left mine plain.


The sandwich was very good. It is definitely worth the $6. It could be a bit messy but they give you a spoon to use to help you eat it. The mint chip was not very minty though which made it perfect for the double chocolate chip cookies. It may have been a lot of sugar but it was not overly sweet. 

Now that I have been to Legenddairy, I will have to take the hubby. He may not be impressed since he is good with the ice cream sandwiches from JDs but we shall see. I will have to try another flavor combinations and maybe get a topping. I am glad this is downtown otherwise I would probably be broke by the end of summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment