Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Check Out Umbrella Alley in Neenah

 Future Neenah posted on Facebook about how they turned the alley downtown into an umbrella alley. There is one in Portugal that is on my bucket but Neenah is so much closer. I decided I had to check it out. 

One of the stops Danielle and I made while exploring Neenah for the Brenda Novak Tourist Season Tourist in Your Own Town Contest, was to stop at Umbrella Alley.

We snapped a few pictures. Danielle would not let me try a jumping picture.  

We did not stroll through the entire alley. If I had know there was an umbrella bench on the other side I would totally have walked through the entire alley. Next time.

There's not many places that have an umbrella street or alley. There is a farm in Lodi that put one up in their pumpkin patch last year. However, I want to find more. They just make the city so much more vibrant. We can all use a little color in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment