Sunday, May 29, 2022

Music on the Plaza

 Neenah's new Plaza is a summer gathering place. They are planning on have music and events all summer long. I decided I want to try Globe Coffee and check out the plaza. Every Sunday they are having concerts and the first one was going to be Listening Party. Who? I have no clue but the weather was nice and I was decided to go check them out.

We got there shortly after 11 which is when the music started. Danielle and I went to grab drinks from Globe Coffee from the outside window. Bad idea. It took forever to get waited on and there were only a few people in front of us. Then it took like 30 minutes to get our drinks. Finally someone said mine was inside. Lesson 1 learned: Order inside which I didn't even know was a thing.

I ordered an Italian cream soda but they forgot the cream. I don't think I was charged for it so no big deal. I am excited they have Italian Cream Sodas and Italian Sodas. Danielle had a Chai Latte.

Danielle snagged us some seats at one of the fire pit. We were in the back but that was great for people watching. Lesson 2 learned: Bring your own chair just in case. There is a lot of space but not a lot of seating. 


The music was good. I couldn't tell you what they sang but it wasn't too loud and was enjoyable. We spent about an hour downtown listening to music and people watching. The music went from 11-2. 

I would love to get back to another concert or two yet this summer. We shall see how the summer goes. I hear there are movies once a month on a Friday night. I might need to check that out. I also spied a pickle ball court. Hmmm. might need to check that out too. So much to do and so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment