Saturday, May 14, 2022

Downtown Neenah Decorated Tree Beds

In way to get people downtown Neenah, the downtown businesses decorated the tree beds along Wisconsin Avenue. They were ready for Downtown Neenah's Spring Fling event right before Mother's Day. I wanted to check them out but didn't want to deal with the people so I opted to go another day.

I started at the library where 3 of them were located and walked west to The Plaza and back to the library. I walked the south side of the street and then crossed over and walked the north side making sure I hit all the tree beds.

Many of them were very well done. These businesses got creative and used the whole space including the tree to create their design. They were bright, colorful, and fun.






Others were basic but still creative. I didn't enjoy these as much but the business did try and it they were still fun to look at.







Then there were the advertising ones and those were less fun. Some tied into the theme of what their were advertising (music, farmer's market). 





Others were mainly just signs. Not so much fun.


This one outside of Tricia's Treasures was probably my favorite.


If you get a chance before the beginning of June, go check out the tree beds. They are works of art and I can't believe how much work went into some of them. Hopefully they continue to do this every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment