Monday, December 21, 2020

Library of Lights

 While on our light this year, I told the hubby I wanted to drive by the Kaukauna Library to see the lights. Kaukauna Utilities sponsored Library of Lights which was a walk through light display at the library. We drove by but we really needed to get out and walk through it. I made the hubby take me back so I could walk through it.

Kaukauna Library decked out their story garden with Christmas lights, a book walk, and a small scavenger hunt. When we were there, The Polar Express was the book in the story walk which is always a Christmas favorite of mine. 

There are mini inflatables, lights galore, and even the canoe was light. However do not sit or stand in the canoe for pictures. They kind of get cranky about that -- not that we tried but they mentioned it on Facebook.




The garden is small which is perfect for a quick stroll under the lights. When we went it was a misty night so no one else was out. Even the hubby joined me on the walk. It is the perfect pandemic holiday activity. I hope they continue with the library of lights in future years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment