I was trying to find a place for breakfast while in Bayfield. I didn't need a big breakfast... a donut shop or a bagel place would suffice. I was not finding a lot of option. I found two options that would work and gave the hubby the option. He went with cinnamon rolls at Gourmet Garage.
Gourmet Garage is a small bakery on the edge of Bayfield. It is open is Wed-Sat 8-4 and closed from Christmas to the beginning of June. It is literally run out of an old house. There is a small parking lot.
I picked this place so I could have donuts in Bayfield County. They had a small selection of donuts. I went with the Bavarian Cream donut. The hubby went with a cinnamon roll. They were both very good.
We also picked up some turnovers for later. They were delicious... a bit messy to eat in the car but totally worth the crumbs.
While we waited for the cashier to ring up our purchases, we got to watch the workers diligently making pies. Gourmet Garage is supposed to have great pies.
I know we will be back the next time we are in Bayfield and if you are ever in Bayfield, check out Gourmet Garage if you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.



No comments:
Post a Comment