Wednesday, August 5, 2026

26 in 2026: Try One New Pizza Place -- Manypenny Bistro

 Not sure if we'd ever be back to Bayfield County, I wanted to have pizza in Bayfield. The options were limited. The best option looked to be Manypenny Bistro. 

Manypenny Bistro is located downtown Bayfield on the corner of Manypenny Ave and Second St. It is open daily 7-9 during the summer. Street parking is available. We got lucky and parked across the street. 

There is something for everyone. From burger and pizza to entrees and salads. You could go upscale or keep it simple. We went with pizza and mozzarella sticks. 

Honestly the mozzarella sticks were disappointing. They were no better than the box stuff I can get in the freezer section. I understand if you don't want to make them homemade but if you are going to go the frozen route, get some decent quality ones not ones that taste frozen. 

The pizza on the other hand was good. It is wood stone oven pizza which is not the same as wood fired pizza. I was hoping for a little bit of char. The crust was more of traditional style crust that we would find at Luigi's. The sausage was actually very good. 



Overall it wasn't a bad experience. I would go back and probably try a sandwich or entree. If you are in Bayfield, I would definitely recommend trying Manypenny Bistro. Everything looked good.


No comments:

Post a Comment