Monday, March 6, 2023

6793. Go to Ford’s Garage

 Some times the hubby has suggestions of places to see or places to eat at when we travel. He wills say we need to and name something we need to do. I always write these down and try to remember them when I start planning a trip. One of the suggestions he had was go to Ford's Garage. 

Ford's Garage is a neighborhood burger and beer joint that has several locations around the country mainly in Florida. After a quick Google search, I saw several locations around where we were going to be in Florida. As I started to plan the trip, I saw there was in St. Petersburg not too far from Tropicana Field so I planned for us to have an early dinner at Ford's Garage between the Rays and Yankee games. 

The hubby saw Ford's Garage on a twitter post from @TheBoggsTavern. All the restaurants are decked out in Ford memorabilia. There is a lot of car details through the restaurant as well. The napkins are old. blue car rags. I wish I took more pictures especially in the bathroom. The sinks were old tires and you had turn the clamps to turn the water one. I stood there for several minutes trying to figure out how to get the water on.

The food was amazing. The hubby ordered a regular cheeseburger. I love the Ford's Garage Iron Brand on the buns.

I really didn't want a 1/2 lb. burger. I was not that hungry. All their burgers are 1/2 lb. burgers. I saw the BBQ Brisket Burger -- Cheese, Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Brisket, Bacon, and Onion Straws. It said nothing about actually coming on top of a burger. I seriously thought I was getting brisket on a bun with BBQ sauce, bacon, and onion straws. I was wrong. It was all that on top of a 1/2 lb. burger. 

Let's just say it was amazing. I am so glad I went with it even if I could not finish the last two bits. It was messy but that's what napkins are for. 

We will definitely come back again. It was that good. Prices were reasonable for what you got not really any pricier than Cinders or Red Robin. They were definitely way better than Red Robin. I'd say check them out if you ever find especially if you are Ford person. You'll love all the old Ford and car stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment