Saturday, January 8, 2022

22 in 2022

 I did not do very well at my 21 in 2021 last year. I think I managed to do 5 things and two of the were reading related. I did move everything over to the 2022 list if they did not get done last year. Some have been on the list for 2 years -- mainly due to the pandemic.

Here goes nothing... Anything bold is a carry over from last year

1. Go to short story night at lion tail2. Make crepes -- I have a crepe brunch planned for later this month. Stay tuned to see how they tuned out.3. Go to Spat's4. Try a new fruit -- This was on the list last year and I actually tried 3 new fruits. I figured it was something to keep on the list. 5. Go to Mile to Music6. Tour Lambeau Field7. Follow the Fox Trail through Appleton8. Have a fro-doh9. Make homemade Cinnamon rolls10. Go to Copper Rock Coffee Shop -- Technically I did this during the Light it Up Appleton Event but actually never ordered anything so I'm keeping it on the list11. Bike at least 10 miles -- I bought the bike last year and got really close to biking 10 miles. Then Mac got a flat tire and has been out of commission since September....12. Make melted crayon art13. Go ice skating at the Plaza in Neenah14. Go to the Community Public Market in Appleton15. Go to Neimith's Southside Market16. Walk the new walking bridge in Appleton17. Go to the Dirty Bookstore in Appleton18. Go to Hearthstone House19. Have an apple cider donut20. Go to Heartland Pizza21. Try stuffed chicken wings from Mai's Deli22. Finish Sue Grafton's Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment