Sunday, January 3, 2021

21 in 2021

 Last year I made a 20 in 2020 list. I did not complete it. I managed 14 of 20. 3 of the 6 I missed were do to COVID and the other 3 were mainly due to laziness on my half. Let's try this again. The 6 from last year, did get moved to the list year and are the first six on the list. Maybe I will actually get all 21 items done. 

1. Go to short story night at Lion Tail Brewing Company hosted by Neenah Library

2. Make crepes -- I did find a recipe for Crepes for two so hopefully I will get this done this year

3. Go to Spat's

4. Try a new fruit -- Erin is in charge of the starfruit at our next get together.

5. Go to Mile to Music -- Hopefully this goes on this year

6. Tour Lambeau Field

7. Go to Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary

8. Have a fro-doh

9. Make homemade Cinnamon rolls -- I made cheater cinnamon rolls last year. The hubby really likes a good cinnamon so I'm going to try to find an easy (yeast) recipe

10. Go to Copper Rock Coffee Shop

11. Buy a bike and bike at least 10 miles -- I definitely won't wait to July or August to try to get a bike this year.

12. Make melted crayon art

13. Get crab ragoons at the farmer's market

14. Read a Cadecott and Newberry Winner each month

15. Go to Neimith's Southside Market

16. Walk the new walking bridge in Appleton

17. Go to the Dirty Bookstore in Appleton 

18. Go to Hearthstone House

19. Have an apple cider donut

20. Complete the Brenda Novak Reading Challenge

21. Try stuffed chicken wings from Mai's Deli


I tried to keep the list local not knowing what the year will bring for travel plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment