Sunday, October 8, 2017

A Nice Day for a Hike

Rick said they were going hiking to High Cliff and wanted to know if I wanted to join them. Um.. gorgeous day... fall colors.... hiking.. it was a no brainer. I especially like High Cliff because there is an easy loop and a more difficult path and it's close to home.

We opted for the easy path along the ski trail which was fine with me. It allowed me to have some fun taking pictures... until I sprained my ankle when I didn't see a rock.

















We probably hiked for an hour. Because the Packers played later and it was a nice day out, there were a lot of people out enjoying the trails. It wasn't over crowded.

We were half through our hike when I missed the rock and I decided it was time to stop taking pictures. I figured if I kept moving, I'd be okay. And I was until I got home. The hubby says no more hiking but I disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment