Saturday, October 29, 2022

Pumpkin Time at the Miller's

 Last week I posted pictures on Facebook from the pumpkin walk in Kimberly and Kassie mentioned that we should check out the one in Waupaca. Since the hubby was going to be in Waupaca for volleyball, I figured I could convince him to check out the pumpkins.

The pumpkins Kassie was referring to was Pumpkin Time at the Miller's which got so big it had to move from their house to downtown Waupaca. Being downtown allowed for better traffic control and parking. They are open every night from dusk to 10 pm until November 2. It is free to look but they ask for donations either for Shop with a Cop or the food pantry.

There are over 200 pumpkins. The last post I saw was 230. There are separate areas with different themes.

You walk up the sidewalk towards City Hall and the both sides are lined with pumpkins featuring the logos of local high schools. Of course we had to find Neenah.





In front was a whole display down by kids at the elementary school.



There are pumpkins (and signs) featuring Waupaca businesses

One of my favorites was the one of Queen Elizabeth.

You have Cereal Killers. The hubby even waited by Tony the Tiger so I could get a picture of him.




Of course you can't forget Disney





The hubby said I was taking too many pictures but there were so neat. He said at least take the one of Chuck Norris.



I did not count them all but there were a lot. The hubby even said it was cool. These aren't even all the pictures I took. You have to see them all for yourself.

If you get a chance to get to Waupaca before November 2, check it out or put it on your calendar for next year. There is also a haunted hollow in Waupaca so you could do lots of spooky Halloween fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment