Thursday, June 6, 2019

Go to Yoga in the Park

For the last few years, I wanted to do Yoga in the Park but thought I would feel stupid being a novice. After a few weeks at Yoga at the Library this winter, I realized that I could handle yoga in the park. I also found out not only Yoga in The Park was going to be in Appleton and Menasha but Kimberly as well.

I decided to go to yoga in the park at Sunset Park even though I had a good book to read. Hiding in the back so I can follow others better, I was able to keep up fairly well. The difficulty was slightly more difficult than the winter session but I was still able to keep up.

Picture courtesy of Yoga in the Park Facebook Post

I learned a few more yoga poses. I also learned that the unevenness of the grass makes tree pose a lot more challenging. Just being outdoors on a gorgeous night, made it all that more enjoyable. I can barely get through 20 minutes at home but I could easily handle the hour at the park.

Even if you are a novice when it comes to yoga, yoga in the park at least in Kimberly is a great way to build your yoga skills. 95 Yoga House did an awesome job at making it easy for everyone to follow along. I will definitely be joining them again when the schedule allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment