Saturday, December 30, 2023

7102. Have a Brandy Alexander

My parents introduced me to ice cream drinks. Dad likes Brandy Alexanders and mom prefers Grasshoppers. Whenever we would have ice cream drinks at Christmas, I would do a Grasshopper. I love mint. However, I always wanted to try a Brandy Alexander. This year I got the chance at Lyle's Light 'Em New Years Eve Party -- an annual gathering of a few of the hubby's officiating buddies. 

Our host, Turkey, decided we were going to have ice cream drinks after our fabulous dinner. He gave us a choice of Brandy Alexander or Grasshopper. I know the hubby would rather have a Brandy Alexander so I that's what I said too. Why make Turkey do extra work.

Ingredients

  • Brandy 
  • Creme de Cacao
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Milk
  • Cinnamon



Steps
1. Add a few scoops of ice cream into the blender



2. Add some milk

3. Add a shot of Creme de Cacao



4. Add a shot of Brandy


5. Blend



6. Pour in a glass and add some cinnamon



Enjoy

A Brandy Alexander is good but I still prefer a Grasshopper. A Brandy Alexander just seems boring. It needs more flavor. It is definitely a hubby kind of drink.

Now that I've tried a Brandy Alexander, the next after drink cocktail I want to try is a Pink Squirrel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment