Monday, March 12, 2018

AP US Mini Golf Tour 2018: Phoenix, Arizona

Since our Mini Golf Tour last year ended after only game, I hoped we could at least do better this year. While planning things to do in Arizona, I found a couple mini golf courses near where we were staying. The one I thought looked like the best was more of an amusement part that also had mini golf. There was also an indoor glow mini golf that I found on Groupon.

When the hubby asked about playing mini golf in Arizona, I gave him both options and because the glow golf was way cheaper with the Groupon, we decided to do the Glow Golf especially since we got 54 holes of mini golf for 2 people for like $9.

Personally, I would have rather gone to Castles - n - Coasters. The glow golf was in a mall that didn't seem to have much in it. It was literally in a retail space that could have been a boutique store months before.

My other issue was that it wasn't 3 separate courses of 18 holes, there was only 1 18 hole course that you could play up to 3 times. After the second round, I had enough. We definitely got our $9 worth of golf in and then some.

Despite that it was in a small retail space and the course was constructed with indoor/outdoor carpet and two-by-fours, it was actually very challenging. It didn't look that way when I first walked in but looks can be misleading. There were plenty of challenges.



We both got a hole in one on the same hole. It was really a straight shot. However, the second time through the course we both missed the mark and didn't do so well. 

Hole in One!


Despite being a small course, we both scored in the 60s both games and I lost both rounds. Then to return your ball, it was plinko and neither of us hit the middle.



I would go back again if I got another Groupon deal but I won't pay full-price to play this course. I would like to check out an outdoor mini golf course in Arizona too.

No comments:

Post a Comment