Sunday, January 29, 2017

I love me some peanuts

The other week my friend in Milwaukee posted a picture next to the Planters Nutmobile and I was sooo Jealous. I would have loved to see the Nutmobile. Well, scrolling through Facebook last night and found a post by WBAY sharing the Nutmobile stops this weekend. I had one chance to see it and that was today at the Neenah Walmart.



After checking out the snow sculptures at Smith Park, Danielle and I headed to Neenah to see the Nutmobile and get some free peanuts. When we got to Walmart, the Nutmobile was pretty easy to find but no one was around to give me my peanuts.

Of course, you just couldn't take a picture of the Nutmobile..No! No! No!  You had to peer in all the windows and examine what was inside.



You had to notice the vanity plates...


You had to check out the bumper sticker on the back...



You had to find the Mr. Peanut stitched into the backs of the seats and the peanuts stitched on the front of them....



You had to find the lobster lounging in the front window.



Then, and only then, can you get your picture taken next to the Nutmobile.




Since there was no one outside, I decided that since we were at Walmart, we might as well go INSIDE and see if we can find Mr. Peanut.

Sure enough... right inside the store was Mr. Peanut and his lovely assistant. After proclaiming my love for peanuts.. oops forgot I was to proclaim my love for Planters, we got our free sample, a couple of coupons, and a sticker. Score... free peanut swag.



Of course a visit to the Nutmobile wouldn't be complete without a photo op with Mr. Peanut himself.



Now my life is almost complete... almost... I now just have to find the elusive Weinermobile. Then my life would be complete.. until I hear about the next large food shape truck making its round in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment