Saturday, May 5, 2018

Menasha Girls Getaway Day Fun

Tara was looking for someone to do something with and after a few text messages, we decided to meet downtown Menasha for some window shopping as part of the Menasha Girls Getaway.

Menasha Girls Getaway Day is Menasha's version of Appleton's Ladies Day without the fashion show. Area business were showcasing their products. If you picked up a punch card at any of the business and visited all the businesses, you were entered into a drawing for a basket of goodies. Of course Tara and I HAD to visit all the business just for this reason -- we fully didn't expect to win.

Not that I was planning on buying anything, this was a great opportunity to check out the various business in Downtown Menasha without really feeling pressured to buy anything. It is always fun to browse and see what is available at these local businesses.

To be entered in the drawing we had to visit. I think I remembered them all...

Aunt Ester's Attic -- something for all styles. They have accessories and cute outfits at reasonable prices.

Lemon Loves Lime Boutique -- cute little children's shop. Has adorable kids clothes and ice cream. Tara and I shared some ice cream. Her daughter even let me try her blue moon.



Modify: Hair Studio -- There were messages, mimosas, and cupcakes.



Renewed and Reclaimed -- Very cool stuff inside. Clothes and stuff for the house. They also let you make mini tote bags with stencils

The Wreath Factory -- Flowers, wreaths, and other similar stuff. There was a lot of stuff I wanted to buy.

Studio R -- hair salon.. a bit out of my price range.

Your Daily Grind -- coffee shop with good smelling brews and sandwiches.

Club Liquor -- Classic Menasha Liquor store.. I stopped in and got our stamps.

Wild Apple -- hand made earrings and other hand made crafty items. A lot of cute stuff including a flip flop paper weight.

Overall it was fun afternoon and it gave me an excuse to explore the shops in downtown Menasha. Next year, I save my pennies and buy some cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment