Saturday, December 31, 2016

Year in Review 2016

2016 was a busy year. I can't believe all the adventures I had, the experiences taken, and the memories made.

2016 By the Numbers
  • 11 official bucket list adventures -- 3 of which were ones I wanted to do in 2016. The other 2... well there's always next year
Image may contain: 1 person, tree and outdoor
  •  14 states -- 1 new one
Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature
  •  122 counties -- give or take a few
  • 3 National Parks... I even have a National Park Passport now
Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor
  •  5 Major League Baseball Stadiums -- 4 new ones. I really didn't think I would get to any. 3 of my top 5 stadiums were visited
Image may contain: sky, stadium and outdoor
  •  1 state capital
  •  12 5Ks.... I really wanted to do 13 but decided against it. Next year I'm only planning on doing 6 to have more money to visit Baseball stadiums... 1 race fee = 1 baseball ticket. 
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature
  •  3 rounds of mini golf .... and none in Wisconsin
Image may contain: golf, shoes and outdoor
  •  4 state parks -- 3 new ones and a total of 5 visits

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor


  • 100+ books read. I even joined a real book club that exposed me to a few books and authors.
  • 2 movies seen in the theater.. I don't remember the last time I did that
It was a great year. I can't wait to see what 2017 brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment