Friday, December 6, 2019

4730. Do the Rudolph run in Neenah

For the last couple of years, I have wanted to do the Rudolph Run in Neenah. It either fell on a day that didn't work since I was going to basketball or I just never signed up. This year I decided I was going to do it.

The Rudolph Run in is the first Friday in December and is probably one of the shortest runs I'll ever do. It is a fun run from Shattuck Park to the Christmas Tree in Plexus Square.. about a total of 4 blocks. It is also the cheapest run I'll do as it's $5 a person. It is not timed but a fun run/walk for families before the Tree Lighting.



This year the Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue Santa float lead the way down Wisconsin Avenue. I actually ran most of the way. I started to walk the last block until the T-Rex passed me and I was like I can't be beat by a T-Rex... Yup.. I was.. The T-Rex beat me. All in all I finished the .25 course in about 3.5 minutes. I definitely was not the last one.



It was fun little run. Danielle was cheering me on at the end (with my coat). Heck, it might become a yearly tradition. Next year I won't let myself get beat by a T-Rex though.

No comments:

Post a Comment